About Me

Hi there. About me, there is not much to say about me. Maybe that i, love music, art, like to surf on the net, to search for new tunes and interesting bands and other art. And almost all this stuff i'll try to share with the few people who visit this blog.
Why?
Because i think there are a shit load of bands and other artists that make the most beautiful stuff, art and music that never sees the surface. I will not write down stuff about my everyday life, it’s simply not your business and not that interesting. All (almost all) the reviews are stolen from other sites and the music you can download is for preview only. If you are in a band and want your stuff removed, ask me and it’s done.

...please go buy a album once in a while, or visit a show, these people need the money to make more stuff we like.




You can also take a decent feed/ rss reader and Subscribe to my blog, so you dont have to miss a thing.
I use NetNewsWire to see what everybody is doing on their blogs.


_______________________________________________
_____________________________________
___________________________

By using the icon above on my website I am stating...





  1. →. That I am opposed to the use of corporate advertising on blogs.
  2. →. That I feel the use of corporate advertising on blogs devalues the medium.
  3. →. That I do not accept money in return for advertising space on my blog.

_______________________________________________
_____________________________________
___________________________



Peace and have fun mr.A